School holidays are a fabulous time in caravan parks, especially at the Big 4 Forest Glen. We see families head away for a few nights to break up the holidays, to experience something new or stay for weeks on end.
Set within 48 acres and surrounded by lush green rainforest, there are a range of accommodation to choose from, including villas, cabins, caravan and camping sites.
Take advantage of our central Sunshine Coast location to explore the Coast’s many attractions and tourist spots such as: the scenic Hinterland, gorgeous Mooloolaba and Noosa Beaches, Aussie World, Sea Life – Underwater World, Bellingham Maze and Buderim Ginger Factory.
There is so much to do at Big 4 at Forest Glen, so if you haven’t got anything planned and your thinking that being cooped up at home with the kids this summer break might send you bananas, then a caravan park holiday is for you.
Here are our top five activities for your summer holiday at Big 4 Forest Glen.
- There are so many things to do when you stay at Big 4 Forest Glen, we even have our own Holiday Program! Yes, believe it or not, we love putting on activities for the children. This might be for an hour or an entire day, but either way, it is a great incentive and will provide you with a little time to have a cuppa on your own.
- Another big plus about staying at a caravan park it gives your kids a chance to make new friends and memories they will have for life. Kids love the simple things such as playing tag, riding bikes with other kids or simply kicking the football, which are games perfect for Big 4 Forest Glen.
- Pull out the board games. In this day and age, kids (and adults) are so caught up with online virtual games that it is really lovely to all sit around, be social and play an old fashioned board game, anyone for Guess Who?
- If your family has a competitive streak then mini golf is available on site, so you can play a tournament against your kids or let them take to the course with their new friends. The same can be said for tennis, with a court available during the day for families to play out their own mini-Wimbledon.
- If there is ever a dull moment, send the kids off on an adventure around the park, with a heated pool, basketball ring and jumping cushion onsite, they are bound to bump into some fun. We do advise that parents watch their children in the pool, as it is not staffed.